Using the New Blog...
Hopefully everyone has found their way here. The old blog page is down, and I don't know when it will come back up, so I'm abandoning it. If anyone is having trouble using this blog, post a comment with the nature of the problem and I will help you out. Posting pictures is not complicated, but it is a different procedure than before. Blogger does not allow pictures to be uploaded directly to their site, so we will have to access them elsewhere. There is a link on the right that says "upload a picture!". That is the way I've been doing it. I'll email passwords to everyone today so that all of you can access that. Also, I've added an "events" calendar in the link section. I would like to get all the birthdays, anniversaries, etc in that calendar but I could use some help. Many of those dates I just simply don't know. If anyone has a complete list to forward to me, or wants to take the time to fill in the calendar themselves, I would appreciate that. I would also like some comments on the biography of the harding family on the right side of the page. Is what I have written appropriate? Accurate? By the way...I got your comment, Justin, and that issue has been corrected...
-Luke

3 Comments:
HI! Just wanted to let you know i listed all the birthday's i could remember right off. But there are some i was not sure of..Virginia (Aug?), Justin(Jan?), Jenni ?, Sara?, Justin and Jenni's anniversary (Sept?), Luke and Sara's anniverary(June?) and Pop's Birthday(Sept). Well, Jacob got off safely this morning. He should be back on the 25th. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Dawn
Thanks Dawn! I added all the ones you said that you weren't sure of except Jenni's Birthday and Justin & Jenni's anniversary. Help us out Justin...
In regards to leaving comments, if everyone will click "sign in as a different user" and choose a user name and password, etc, then you can post your comments as, Luke said..., Dawn said, Jacob said, etc., instead of every comment saying "hardingfamily said". When you sign up for an account it will try to give you a blog page but just ignore that unless you want one. All you need to fill out to get a user name is the first page.
Post a Comment
<< Home