Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wed, July 6th

Just sitting here, checking my email, and waiting for dinner. I've been wanting to write something on the subject of Beer and Wine in the Bible but just haven't found the time. I had a great book on this subject too, and I seem to have lost it. :(

Anyway, as I was doing some research to motivate my thinking, I came across a couple of articles by Jeff Meyers that seem to me to be "spot on":

http://www.biblicalhorizons.com/rr/rr048.htm
http://www.biblicalhorizons.com/rr/rr049.htm

Also, just for amusement, here is a link where you can read the story of the invention of grape juice by Thomas Welch in the late 19th century:

Welch's Grape Juice

Hope everyone is having a great day! We are expecting tons of rain tomorrow, so I may be staying at home.

By the way. !!Happy Birthday Paula!! I'm going to try to call you tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home