Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Vacation is over....

..and I went back to work today. All this vacation stuff is so exhausting that it's kind of nice to go back to work and get some rest :) We had such a good time with Pop and Mom and Amy, and with Jacob and Dawn and Julia and Derek too. Hopefully Pop can post some of the pictures he took. Mom's cooking is so good, and playing music with Pop was probably the thing I enjoyed the most.

We had a smooth trip home on Sunday, but still didn't make it to Gaffney until about eight o'clock. We stopped to pick up some groceries before going home, and so didn't actually get to our house until almost ten o'clock. The last couple of days we've been entertaining some friends who came to stay with us and putting up Christmas decorations.

We found a nice big cedar tree and got that put up and decorated on tuesday afternoon. Virginia didn't really seem to get it. For a long time she seemed to think the decorations were just a new batch of toys. She's given me a few nice ooohs and aaaahs about the tree though, and I think that's so cute.

December has come around so fast...I need to get started on those gifts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home