I'm sorry it's not working. It worked for about a day and then the host server went down. So far I can't find any other sites that allow hotlinking to audio files. If you know of any let me know and I'll move it. Otherwise I suppose there is a chance that this one will come back up.
Just checked the host website and they have posted an apology for the downtime. Looks like they are good to go now. Let me know if the link is working out there.
Glad it finally worked. The host site (thefilebucket.com) was down today again for a little while but they are back up and running now. They seem to be extremely unreliable but I still havn't found any alternative hosts that will allow this sort of thing for free.
7 Comments:
Sorry to say Luke, but that link does not work. I have tried from home and work. Wanna hear it, though. Maybe host it somewhere else.
I'm sorry it's not working. It worked for about a day and then the host server went down. So far I can't find any other sites that allow hotlinking to audio files. If you know of any let me know and I'll move it. Otherwise I suppose there is a chance that this one will come back up.
Well, I just tried it and it is working again. Give it another try.
Just checked the host website and they have posted an apology for the downtime. Looks like they are good to go now. Let me know if the link is working out there.
Luke, I've tried several times but it just goes to a "page can't be displayed" window. Guess the site is down again.
Pop
Finally worked for me. Cute !!!
Glad it finally worked. The host site (thefilebucket.com) was down today again for a little while but they are back up and running now. They seem to be extremely unreliable but I still havn't found any alternative hosts that will allow this sort of thing for free.
Post a Comment
<< Home