Tuesday, October 18, 2005

ok, who is it???

Who keeps messing with the "contributors" list in the right column? Last week, someone changed the contributors from "Hardingfamily" & "Luke" to "Luke" & "Luke". I changed it back, and then someone changed it to "We" & "Luke." I need to know if someone here is doing this or not because if it's someone else (an unauthorized user), then we need to change the password and put a stop to it before other things get screwed up. Of course, if it is someone here, and they like using the term "we" instead of hardingfamily, then I guess that's okay, but I don't get it.

2 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke, I feel so guilty. That was me that changed the profile. I was only trying to change it for the postings that I made, didn't know it would change ones already done. Sorry about that. This blog stuff is a little sketchy for me :)
Pop.

 
At 6:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's no problem, I didn't mean to make you feel bad for trying... now I feel bad about it.
In order to post and comment under the name "Pop", you really only need to do two things. One is to have a blogger account with that username, and the other is to receive an invitation e-mail from this blog and follow the links to sign up. If you don't already have a blogger account, you can sign up when you get the invitation. Check your e-mail, the invitation is on the way... oh, and I'm going to send one to Justin & Jacob too, if I can find their e-mail addresses. The e-mail should say something like "You've been invited to join this blog" or something like that...

Luke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home