Monday, October 17, 2005


Julia and Derak Rupard
 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 10:12 AM , Blogger Justin said...

These are both very nice pictures, Julia. Thanks for putting these up. The girls still talk about having you here. Hope things are going well for you. I miss everyone there very much and am trying hard to figure a way to come out there real soon. Jenni's sister, Sarah, is in Ashburn, VA now and will be working in Leesburg. She got out there last week and moved in to her new apartment yesterday. I am not sure if you got to see her when you were here last year, but I'm sure you met her at the wedding in '99. I would like to take a week or two off and visit the East Coast again. The girls need to see their relatives and I have been missing everyone terribly lately. Thanks again for the pics!

 
At 5:20 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Didn't I see you guys on "America's Most Wanted?" Just kidding, of course, it is a very nice picture. Is this "Picasa" that y'all are using a free program? It seems to do a great job of linking in these pictures.

 
At 9:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luke, yes it is free. Theres also a program called Hello. They work together and make the whole process so easy. Picasa is a picture organizer and Hello is like a file sharing program. If you had the same two programs on your computer, we could send messages and pictures back and forth without using Juno e-mail at all. Unlike Juno, Picasa allows us to crop and change the brightness contrast and enhance colors, stuff like that and then Hello will send it out exactly that way. But with Juno's e-mail, the picture is sent from the copy that's on the hard drive, not the enhanced version. Check it out! Pop

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home