It looks like it was a very special day! Sara's Grandma made some beautiful bridesmaids gowns! Dis anyone tak a picture of the 4 of you that day? By the way,Luke, have you mailed the camera charger to us yet? We are really wanting to use the camera.Please sned the Joy Ranch book and my headache pill and anything else small enough to put in the manilla envelope.I will reimburse you the postage. Love, Mom
4 Comments:
It looks like it was a very special day! Sara's Grandma made some beautiful bridesmaids gowns! Dis anyone tak a picture of the 4 of you that day?
By the way,Luke, have you mailed the camera charger to us yet? We are really wanting to use the camera.Please sned the Joy Ranch book and my headache pill and anything else small enough to put in the manilla envelope.I will reimburse you the postage.
Love, Mom
I haven't sent it yet. Sorry about that. I'll get it ready and take it with me in the morning.
I sent the package out this morning.
Thanks Luke!
Post a Comment
<< Home