UPDATE ON MY PREGNANCY
Well to those of you I havn't told I'm pregnant it was a shock to me since Derak and I were not planning on having kids but now that the shock factor is over we're pretty excited! (and scared to death too.)
I'm just about 14 weeks along already in my 2nd trimester and everything seems to be going well.If any of my sister in laws can give me any tips I'd appreciate it:) I will keep ya'll posted on everything going on
love julia

2 Comments:
hey got a quick question how do i change the bottom of the comment place where it says posted by harding family i want to change it to my name
thanks julia
Julia you have to sign up for your own free account - just click on the word "Blogger" in the top left of the screen and then click "sign out" on the top right of the dashboard page. Now you should be at the main blogger page. Look for the orange arrow that says "CREATE YOUR BLOG NOW". Follow all the instructions to get your own user name and password. You will get a free blog page too but you don't have to do anything with it if you don't want to. Once you get a username let me know what it is (don't post your password though) and I will send you an invitation for posting priviledges on the blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home