ALOT GOING ON HERE IN BRIGHTWOOD!!
the harding family blog
Hi All !
I am giving this new blog a try this morning. It will be a small one as I am expecting the two youngest Dutter children at 11:00 and I need to get a couple things done before they arrive. Amy is a big help when they come . They both love her as all little children seem to.
We had a very interesting Monday and tuesday. The 4 of us traveled to Bluefield Va. to visit the college that Paula has been accepted into. It is a beautiful part of the state! I thought the mountains were pretty here but Southwest VA excels in my opinion. Paula had to take an ACT test at 7:30 tues morning. So we arrived monday and they put us up in a guest cottage, which was very nice. We are all in love with the college especially Paula. It looks like she will be they come end of August.
Anothert bit of news. We have made an offer on a house in Max Meadows VA. It is a 4 bedroom 2 bath w/ basement for 60,000. It is a bank foreclosure. it sits on approx 1 acre and also has a 2 car garage. Ihe property has chainlink fencing all the way around, which will work good considering Pepper. This is about an hour from Bluefield.which will make it convienent for Paula to come home but she still will board there at least for this year.
Now I will try to add some pictures of the college!

1 Comments:
This looks like a nice college. What is Paula planning to study?
Post a Comment
<< Home