It was the duck...
This past week I put down some new sheet vinyl flooring in one of our bathrooms. This was something I've never done before. I had thought that one day I would probably put down a new floor, because the bathroom had very cheap vinyl tiles and they were not put down well and had gaps and looked bad, but it didn't seem like a priority, and it looked like a lot of work to take the toilet out and all that. Well, Sara's brother came and stayed with us the week before last and while he was here, the toilet developed a rather severe clog. I thought, no big deal, just dump a bunch of draino in there and it will take care of itself. Draino didn't work, so I went to piggly wiggly that night and bought a plunger. Plunger didn't work either. Frustrated, I decided the toilet had to come out, so I unbolted it, and carried it outside. After about an hour of forcing hose water through the toilet one of virginia's rubber ducks finally popped out.
So now the toilet is back in place and there is a new floor, and the rubber duck... well.... about the only thing he might be clogging right now is the landfill....

1 Comments:
Hey, Did I give her that ducky? Landfill,huh....at least it wasn't a rubber piggy!
Love, Nana H.
Post a Comment
<< Home