First Responder Training
A while back I volunteered here at work to be a first responder. This is someone who is called to assist with someone needing some type of emergency care before the paramedics arrive. Being a company with over 5000 employees, we see the ambulances come here fairly often. I attended 4 hrs of training yesterday. The course covered things such as CPR, defibrulator use, internal/external bleeding, stroke, heart attack, choking, fainting, poisons, animal/insect bites, and various other things. I don't remember ever attending a class like that before. It was very informative. I feel much better prepared if something were to happen at home. My name will be among a few others for my building and floor in the corporate directory. Cool, huh?

1 Comments:
Justin, that is very neat! I just renewed my CPR in July. I would guess that you also had to get that! Big responsibility...I am proud of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home