Sunday, January 08, 2006

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Justin! Hope you are having a great day. Jacob is planning to call you when he gets home from work. Tell Jenni and the girls we all said HI:) Love, Jacob, Dawn, Isaiah, Belle and Jonah

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Happy Birthday Justin!

 
At 3:07 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Wow, I didn't realize this was 30 for you! See the below post and link on "Aging..." to see what 30 years can do to a person... Rough....

 
At 8:16 AM , Blogger Justin said...

Thanks. It was good talking with you last night Jacob. Also want to thank Mom and Pop for the Fruit/Nut/Licorice basket. We ate a lot of it last night. Very good. I took 2 pictures of it before I took it all apart and will post them later to give you an idea of what you paid for. Thanks again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home