A "Weblog" dedicated to bringing our family closer through the sharing of news, ponderings, and photos.
posted by Sara @ 7:38 PM 3 Comments
o.k. nobody else seems to be coming up with one so heres mine!"Ummm this country life sure leaves some interesting smells on your fingers."By the way when are you guys coming up for a visit?Love. Mom
Ahh my nose itches!-Amy-
I don't know what that thing was, but I went ahead and stuck it in my nose anyway...
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
o.k. nobody else seems to be coming up with one so heres mine!
"Ummm this country life sure leaves some interesting smells on your fingers."
By the way when are you guys coming up for a visit?
Love. Mom
Ahh my nose itches!
-Amy-
I don't know what that thing was, but I went ahead and stuck it in my nose anyway...
Post a Comment
<< Home