Wow Justin, you beat me to the punch by one minute! Seems kind of ironic that we would be posting the same thing at the same time, doesn't it? Maybe the new moon is to blame...
I forgot to sign the above comment but I guess you know that it is your Mom writing. I wish you all could have been here for my birthday. I was fortunate to go out to eat at my new favorite restaurant, "Macados" with your Pop,Paula and Amy!
2 Comments:
Wow Justin, you beat me to the punch by one minute! Seems kind of ironic that we would be posting the same thing at the same time, doesn't it? Maybe the new moon is to blame...
I forgot to sign the above comment but I guess you know that it is your Mom writing. I wish you all could have been here for my birthday. I was fortunate to go out to eat at my new favorite restaurant, "Macados" with your Pop,Paula and Amy!
Post a Comment
<< Home