Monday, February 13, 2006

Announcement!

Guess I'll spill the beans. We have a new baby coming. Jenni is only about 6 weeks along at this point, we think. She has an appointment scheduled, but has not been yet. Want to help us pick a name? Jenni is pretty well set on a boy name, but you can suggest girl names if you like.

Thanks.

10 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Blogger Justin said...

I guess I should let you know the names we are considering for a girl.

Emma
Paige
Olivia
Chloe (pronounced kloeee "long o,
long e)

 
At 12:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! What great news. I am so happy for you. I wish we could be there with you to help and celebrate this new life. But hopefully we will be able to see you soon. Jenni, please let me know when you find out what your expected due date is. I am thinking it will probably be around Oct because i also found out i was expecting Jonah in Feb of last year. If you think you may want or need some little boys clothes please let me know because i have quite a bit:) ( Oh and i like the name Chloe:) Love, Dawn

 
At 4:21 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Congratulations! We like the names that you suggested. What is the boy name that Jenni is settled on?

 
At 5:34 PM , Blogger Justin said...

Jenni is settled on Noah Alan. She had that name picked before Claire was born.

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger Sara said...

That's a good name. As I was pondering how many grandchildren that would make in the Harding Family, I realized that the family biography that used to be in the right column has mysteriously dissappeared. I'll have to see if I can find it and get it back up.

 
At 6:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, eight Grandchildren...who would have ever thought our family would be so large!!! When are we all going to get together? That park in Murfreesboro made a nice place! Grandpa Purple could be there also. If we go before May we all could probably stay in rooms on the ranch for free.We would just have to let Grandpa know in plenty of time to reserve for us.
Will your condo be big enough,Justin? Those are nice names.Dolike the name Carla?(after Grandpa)

 
At 6:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or Carley? Mom

 
At 7:44 AM , Blogger Justin said...

Jenni and I both liked Carlie (spelling a little different) from the very beginning. It was one of the names we debated before Claire was born. I think it is too similar to Claire though. Carla is nice, but also too similar. Chloe is borderline too close also so we are not sure about that yet either. Did you realize that the letters in Claire are the same as in Carlie, just arranged differently?

 
At 8:21 AM , Blogger Justin said...

Hi it's me Jenni Thank you all for the great imput so far As you know Justin and I's grandmother both had the same name so we were also considering
Paige Genevieve after both grandmas and my apprx. due is the day before my grandmas birthday so let me know what you think

P.S.I'm really praying for a boy though!!!! Only God knows

Also praise the Lord! I have not gotton sick yet so pray it will stay that way.
Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day!
Yep!that right guys today is Valentines Day don't forget to treat her extra special today!

 
At 6:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congatulations Justin and Jenni!That is great news. Do Claire and Maddie know yet? Isaiah and Belle both had A hard time believing a baby was coming until they actually saw him. I like all those names. Not to sure about Olivia though...We will be praying for guys (and we'll keep our fingers crossed for that boy,Jenni.)

-Jake

 

Post a Comment

<< Home