Monday, January 09, 2006

Wow, what a message.

If you have a spare hour and want to hear a powerful message, this one is delivered by a preacher that used to pastor a church in Madison, VA and he mentions a lot of towns including Culpeper, Brightwood, and Criglersville.

Besides all that, it's just an awesome message. http://www.stglministries.com/sermons/jw_9.wma

6 Comments:

At 7:25 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Can you give us a summary? I can't seem to find a spare hour, and as slow as the media loads it would probably take two or three.

 
At 6:16 AM , Blogger Justin said...

I could, but it just wouldn't be the same. I will try to record it to a cassette tape (no cd burner) and send it to you.

 
At 6:48 AM , Blogger Justin said...

Did you try this yet? If you can stay connected for an extended period of time, maybe overnight, right-click on the link and select "save target as". That way you can download the whole thing and I am sure it would play faster from your hard disk. Either way, I am going to try the recording thing. I have wanted to try recording from my line out to a cassette for a while and just haven't had a good excuse to do it.

 
At 1:38 PM , Blogger Justin said...

I got this and one other message that is also very good copied off to a cassette tape (sure wish I had a CD burner) and will dub a copy off for you if you like, Luke. Please confirm your correct mailing address if you want it.

Thanks.

 
At 5:00 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Sure I'd love to hear it. You should have my address, it's the same as it was at Christmas.

 
At 6:27 AM , Blogger Justin said...

Yeah, you're right. I thought I probably did, but wanted to make sure. Forgot about this being able to be viewed by anyone. Smart not to share it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home