Sunday, April 09, 2006

More pictures coming soon!...


This is the used camera I ended up buying on ebay. It's not one of the models I was originally looking at, but at $51.00 it seemed too good to pass up. Most of the reviews I've read of this camera have been pretty good, and I think Minolta has a good overall repuation with their cameras. It's a 3.2 megapixel with a 3X optical zoom and a 4X digital zoom.

6 Comments:

At 6:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops.. I didn't mean to delete your whole message Pop,sorry. I tried to edit it and just remove the phone number but it ended up deleteing the whole thing. I remember Luke saying that anyone can view this and that you may get alot of prank calls if you post a phone number. Just so everyone does have our new number..Here it is. The area code and first three numbers are the same, just replace the "?" with the correct number.
Julias birth year is 198?
Amys birth year is 199?
Lukes is 197?
Mom and pops anniversary 197?

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I'm confused...whose number is this???

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Also, I don't know the answers to the riddle. The only one I know for sure is my own birth year.

 
At 6:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Luke! Your Dad had posted a comment earlier today with our new phone number (which we had changed and had unlisted because of unsolicited calls all the time) Justin and Jenni's number and Paula's. Jacob tried to just erase the numbers but erased his entire comment..sorry. He remembered you had said you could get alot of prank calls if your number was posted on here. He thought he could put our new number on here in some sort of code only his family would know. He is at work today or he would have emailed you. I will try to send you all a email with our new number. However, it will be changing again soon when we move probably within the next month or two. Dawn

 
At 7:24 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi y'all. Mom here. Oh my gosh! (Amys line) Thank you Jacob for catching that! I hope no one got your no. Pop is still in bed so I havn't told him yet. That is alright that you deleted the whole thing. He will be glad that you caught it. We have been at our Walmart orientation for the last two days. 8:00 to 4:00. We are done with that and we start Mon. of next week. So glad that we are free for Easter wknd!


Love, Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home