Wow Luke. Looks like the camera does a great job. Sounds like you got a good deal. Is it pretty easy to transfer the pics to the pc? Do you have a docking station or a cable?
I would say it's pretty easy, even though it took me a while to figure it out at first (I didn't get an instruction manual). All I have to do is plug the camera into the USB, and then the prints appear in what shows up as a DRIVE "E" as JPG files. I'm real happy with the camera. It is supposed to be able to record video, but I haven't tried it yet.
2 Comments:
Wow Luke. Looks like the camera does a great job. Sounds like you got a good deal. Is it pretty easy to transfer the pics to the pc? Do you have a docking station or a cable?
Does it record any video?
I would say it's pretty easy, even though it took me a while to figure it out at first (I didn't get an instruction manual). All I have to do is plug the camera into the USB, and then the prints appear in what shows up as a DRIVE "E" as JPG files. I'm real happy with the camera. It is supposed to be able to record video, but I haven't tried it yet.
Post a Comment
<< Home