A "Weblog" dedicated to bringing our family closer through the sharing of news, ponderings, and photos.
posted by Sara @ 4:59 PM 3 Comments
Hey thats a pretty good view. Our house is at the top in the center behind the word Server. If that watermark wasn't in the way and maybe a little closer, that would really be nice. Thanks Luke!Pop
Did you have to pay? I went to Terra Server but it would not let me get close enough to see any buildings without paying first.
I had to click on the "Pay" option to preview the image but I never actually paid for anything.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Hey thats a pretty good view. Our house is at the top in the center behind the word Server. If that watermark wasn't in the way and maybe a little closer, that would really be nice. Thanks Luke!
Pop
Did you have to pay? I went to Terra Server but it would not let me get close enough to see any buildings without paying first.
I had to click on the "Pay" option to preview the image but I never actually paid for anything.
Post a Comment
<< Home