Wednesday, November 01, 2006



We had a fun night last night of visiting family and friends and a little trick or treating. We took the kids to the main street in town and let them take part in the trick or treating for young kids. The store owners all give out candy and free-bee's. We find it is safe and fun. As you can probably tell, Isaiah was a pirate, Belle was a cat and Jonah was SuperBaby! Anyways, thought you might enjoy to see them. Hope you all are having a good night. Love, Dawn

2 Comments:

At 8:26 PM , Blogger Julia said...

awww! the kids look so cute and I'm sure they had a blast I wish I could have gotten to see them but I worked all day on halloween anyway. tell all 3 of them I love you for me and to eat a peice of candy for me too!
love Julia

 
At 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just realized I didn't comment about how cute everyone looked in their costumes. Wish we could of been there :(
Pop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home