We got a new van

Here is a picture of the van we bought a couple weeks ago. Our other van was geting prety tired so I thought it best to replace it while I could still get a decent price for it. It actually just sold on Ebay a couple of hours ago. The buyer asked if we could deliver it to New Jersey so I gave him my price and he said that was fine. I guess we will be making a road trip here sometime soon! Our new van was an Ebay item as well,but I couldnt bring myself to buying a vehicle without looking it over first so we drove down to Richmond and made an offer and drove it home.

4 Comments:
I'm guessing that Jacob posted this. Hard to tell sometimes. I don't remember your other van. What kind was it? Last I remember you had a Subaru Outback. That's a nice looking van. Looks like a fairly new one too. What year is it? Looks like the perfect road trip van!
It is a '99. We had sold the Subaru a couple of years ago when we discovered it wasnt practical for a family of 5. We bought a '98 caravan for $2000 drove it 50000 mile and sold it for $1200. I don't understand how anyone can justify buying a new car when you can drive a used one for so long and still sell it for almost what you paid for it.
I think I got a pretty good deal on this one ( $2900 ). Its a little harder on gas though. My best estimate is 16-17 mpg. Not bad though considering its size and a V-8 (318).
Jacob, looks like a good traveling vehicle (hint hint). In the picture is that the side view mirror bent down or what? I wouldn't be too worried about that big v-8 using a lot of gas. The secret to achieving good gas mileage is slow accelleration. At least you'll have the power when you need it. Also, what is it a Dodge?
Pop
I think what your refering to is just a decal on the door. Yes, it is a Dodge.
Post a Comment
<< Home