Hey, that looks like fun! And that sky, nothing but blue. Wow! Its been windy here too but cold and rainy the last couple days but today at least we have the sunshine back. I hooked up the woodstove the other day. Thats really been nice with the night time temps down in the 20's. Pop
4 Comments:
Hey, that looks like fun! And that sky, nothing but blue. Wow! Its been windy here too but cold and rainy the last couple days but today at least we have the sunshine back. I hooked up the woodstove the other day. Thats really been nice with the night time temps down in the 20's.
Pop
we had a high of 67 today but with the wind it felt pretty cold. we haven't had any nights in the 20's yet but we have been in the 30's.
Looks like fun. Is the kite in the top picture looking at us?
Jake
I think there was a face on it. I took that picture myself while flying the kite.
Post a Comment
<< Home