That really does look nice,Luke. Ceramic tile is something I've thought about doing before but I always thought it sounded to difficult. There is no need to replace any of our floors but I was thinking maybe the wall around the tub might make for a good project. If I had a digital camera I would post some of the things I've been doing around here.At one time we had purchased a $17 camera at Wal-Mart but the old saying "you get what you pay for" rang loud and clear on that one. I guess I will have to try and set aside a little money and start looking. For the past few days I have been clearing some paths through the woods down to the creek. We have about 2-3 acres that are wooded but it is just such a mess that you cannot walk in it. I have cut up quite a few dead trees and cleared a lot of underbrush. Progress is kind of slow but it is fun. Jake
Thanks for the nice comments. I was planning to use wood trim but I'll look into the ceramic and see what it costs. I'm planning to work on some more paths in our woods here soon too. The leaves have just started changing and things are looking a little clearer out there. Next week a man is supposed to come out and bushhog our field and that should open things up a bit.
5 Comments:
Kinda' fun, huh?
Looks like a very nice job, too!
Luke, man that really looks great. Are you going to use ceramic for the outside edges too?
Pop
That really does look nice,Luke. Ceramic tile is something I've thought about doing before but I always thought it sounded to difficult. There is no need to replace any of our floors but I was thinking maybe the wall around the tub might make for a good project.
If I had a digital camera I would post some of the things I've been doing around here.At one time we had purchased a $17 camera at Wal-Mart but the old saying "you get what you pay for" rang loud and clear on that one. I guess I will have to try and set aside a little money and start looking.
For the past few days I have been clearing some paths through the woods down to the creek. We have about 2-3 acres that are wooded but it is just such a mess that you cannot walk in it. I have cut up quite a few dead trees and cleared a lot of underbrush. Progress is kind of slow but it is fun.
Jake
Thanks for the nice comments. I was planning to use wood trim but I'll look into the ceramic and see what it costs. I'm planning to work on some more paths in our woods here soon too. The leaves have just started changing and things are looking a little clearer out there. Next week a man is supposed to come out and bushhog our field and that should open things up a bit.
Post a Comment
<< Home