Sunday, October 22, 2006

Learn to play guitar in one easy lesson!

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a riot! At first I thought he was really playing but after viewing it a couple times I realized it was just a spoof. It did make me laugh out loud though. His relaxed attitude and the way he pushes his hair back and tells you to keep practicing because the next lessons are going to be tougher. That was just so funny. Thanks Luke!
Pop

 
At 6:25 AM , Blogger Justin said...

Luke,

That reminds me of the Morse code tapes that you used to listen to when practicing for the General class license. Remember how we used to say "If you didn't copy that solid, you're doing really bad!"

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Justin it's funny that you say that because that is exactly what I told Sara that it reminded me of!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home