Wednesday, November 08, 2006


This is all I could get from Google Earth.

3 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Pop, this is how I did it. I looked and there are much better color pictures of your area on terraserver than what you posted. Go to the website and click on image search and then choose address search and put in your address. This should bring up a list of images. Choose one from the high resolution that says 1 meter. Most of these are from GlobeExplorer. I picked the fourth one down from the top. When the picture loads click on the button that says "purchase" at the top left. Then click on the button that says "yellow box" at the top right. You can move the yellow box around on the image a little if it is in the wrong place. Then click on the button at the middle right that says "Buy Image". Then look back at the left side of the screen and click on the blue link that says "Preview image". When the picture loads just right click the mouse button and choose "save image as" and save it.

 
At 3:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Luke, I'll give it a try.
Pop

 
At 3:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just tried it but the best resolution was eight meters. I tried to copy it to MY PICTURES but all I got was a blank image. Maybe you can figure it out. The address here is 332 Chinquapin Trail Hillsville Virginia.
Pop

 

Post a Comment

<< Home