I think our trip went pretty well. We didn't make any stops on the way back and actually made it home in about 2 hrs & 45 mins! We had a great time and really enjoyed seeing everybody and seeing your new house.
HI EVERYONE!! Just love the picture. I am trying to make sure i have all the kids birthdays and can't find where i wrote down Miriam's. I am pretty sure it is the beginning of June but don't know the date. Can you let me know? Also, is Virginia's August 18? Thanks!! Dawn
Sorry about taking so long to get back to you on this. Miriam's birthday is June 9th, and Virginia's is August 18th.
I'm sorry there is no more calendar online. It is still somewhere on the web, but I've lost the address. If anyone can retrieve it from their history folder or can remember where it was, I would appreciate it.
3 Comments:
I think our trip went pretty well. We didn't make any stops on the way back and actually made it home in about 2 hrs & 45 mins! We had a great time and really enjoyed seeing everybody and seeing your new house.
HI EVERYONE!!
Just love the picture. I am trying to make sure i have all the kids birthdays and can't find where i wrote down Miriam's. I am pretty sure it is the beginning of June but don't know the date. Can you let me know? Also, is Virginia's August 18? Thanks!! Dawn
Sorry about taking so long to get back to you on this. Miriam's birthday is June 9th, and Virginia's is August 18th.
I'm sorry there is no more calendar online. It is still somewhere on the web, but I've lost the address. If anyone can retrieve it from their history folder or can remember where it was, I would appreciate it.
Post a Comment
<< Home