Wednesday, May 10, 2006

No, it's not one of Janis Joplin's baby photos...


It's a picture of Miriam and our New (old) piano! Sara found this listed on FreeCycle, and we got a friend to help us move it in on Saturday. This piano reminds me alot of the one I learned to play on. I've been trying to teach Virginia some basic lessons, but right now she and Miriam are at about the same level of banging on the keys. They're a little hard on it, but if worse comes to worse, I figure we could always use a new blanket chest....

1 Comments:

At 6:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! I love the picture its priceless and the words. Thanks Luke it started my day off with a smile! I love my blanket chest it is priceless to me. I hope you don't have to do that but there could be a watch inside!

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home