A "Weblog" dedicated to bringing our family closer through the sharing of news, ponderings, and photos.
posted by Sara @ 7:05 PM 4 Comments
Wow you guys are excited about Christmas aren't you? I am too! I can't wait to put up our first artificial tree in our new home! The icicle lights look very pretty.Mom
Looks very nice, Luke. Jenni is wanting me to help this weekend in getting things set up. We have not put anything up yet.
What the _____! when I first looked I thought your porch was on fire. Pop
I couldn't get the camera exposure quite right. It does look like a fire in the picture.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Wow you guys are excited about Christmas aren't you? I am too! I can't wait to put up our first artificial tree in our new home! The icicle lights look very pretty.
Mom
Looks very nice, Luke. Jenni is wanting me to help this weekend in getting things set up. We have not put anything up yet.
What the _____! when I first looked I thought your porch was on fire.
Pop
I couldn't get the camera exposure quite right. It does look like a fire in the picture.
Post a Comment
<< Home