Friday, November 17, 2006

It's A Boy!!!!!

I went for a sonagram today. It's definately a boy! The Dr. said everything looks normal and going fine!

6 Comments:

At 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julia, That's really neat! Thanks for letting us know. That'll bring the girl / boy ratio of all our grand-children a little closer to the middle. Congratulations!
Pop

 
At 7:18 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Wow Julia that's great! Have you picked out a name or is that a secret?

 
At 8:13 PM , Blogger Julia said...

yes,Derak and I have chosen the name "Sean Peyton" what do you think?

 
At 8:14 PM , Blogger Julia said...

Thanks Pop! I love you!

 
At 6:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Julia!! I have been wondering when your sonogram was going to be, i knew it was soon. I am so excited for you and Derak. Let us know if you all ever need anything. Hope to catch up w/ you soon. Love, Dawn

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger Justin said...

Congratulations Julia. We are very excited for you. Jenni doesn't go for her sonogram to "find out" for a couple more weeks yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home