Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Miriam checks the blog for the latest updates...

3 Comments:

At 6:32 AM , Blogger Justin said...

Wow, Luke. Your desk looks so nice and clean. I don't think you can even see my desk. Partly because of the craziness I have been through lately in transfering stuff from the old pc to the new. I am just about ready to take the old one down and "put it away". Sounds like its going to a mental home, huh? The desk I am using I got free from an agency downtown that didn't want it. Its a nice desk, but it barely fits where it is. There is an old bar behind it that we use for storing books/board games, and any other junk that we can cram in there. We really want to tear the bar out as it is right against the back of the desk chair and you sort of have to squeeze yourself into the chair to sit at the computer. If you want to show someone something on the computer, there is no room for them to stand there. Part of the reason we have not torn it out already is because we have a fish tank on top of it and have no idea where to put the fish otherwise. We really want to just flush the fish as we have had them for a year and a half and are just tired of them. Nobody pays attention to them anymore and they don't get fed regularly like they should. But...we just can't bring ourselves to do it. The girls would ask questions, you know.

Anyway...cute pic. I am looking for a good deal on a digital camera. Mine still works, but only with it plugged in, so it is kind of impractical and I am missing a lot of good photo ops because it is just too hard to deal with. Let me know if you see anything. I was kind of considering just one of the cheapy models that also doubles as a webcam. (I have seen for around $20) The resolution is not so good, but the price is great! Any thoughts on that?

 
At 8:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have been thru 2 or 3 of those cameras. Dawn used it for Ebay mostly. She would have to take several pictures and then pick the one that was centered (usually none of them were). There was just no way to know if your shot was centered. Very Frusterating!
We just picked up a new one at Walmart yesterday...WOW what a difference. It was normally 138.00 but right now they are on sale for 98.00. I dont know if they will have the same sale where you are but it is a lot of camera for the money. It is a Samsung Digimax A- 503. You might want to check it out if you have a Walmart nearby.
I guess now that we have a decent camera I'll have to post some pictures. Maybe tomorrow :)

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger Sara said...

Hey Justin. You might remember that I bought a used camera on ebay. Mine is a Minolta 3.2 megapixel and it seems plenty good enough. I got it for $50. My desk is an old sewing machine table that I refinished a couple of years ago. That's kind of sad about your fish. Surely you could find someone to adopt them if you tried.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home