A "Weblog" dedicated to bringing our family closer through the sharing of news, ponderings, and photos.
posted by Anonymous @ 8:07 PM 6 Comments
Looks like something out of a science fiction movie! Actually, it looks good Pop.
Well, I guess this means that we are going to have to post a picture of our lights too. Looks good y'all.
I like it. We decorated for thanksgiving yesterday. We are having the main meal here. Sara's family will be joining us. Seeing those lighted wreaths reminded me of the wooden star that Pop made. Do you still have it?
wow that is very pretty!I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas
Thanks for the nice comments. Guess I should thank Julia twice. :]Pop
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
Looks like something out of a science fiction movie!
Actually, it looks good Pop.
Well, I guess this means that we are going to have to post a picture of our lights too. Looks good y'all.
I like it. We decorated for thanksgiving yesterday. We are having the main meal here. Sara's family will be joining us. Seeing those lighted wreaths reminded me of the wooden star that Pop made. Do you still have it?
wow that is very pretty!I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas
wow that is very pretty!I can't wait to start decorating for Christmas
Thanks for the nice comments. Guess I should thank Julia twice. :]
Pop
Post a Comment
<< Home